I have had the Tamiya Jordan 191 sitting up on a shelf in it’s box for the past three years, gathering dust. For various reasons, i finally got to opening the box and started to build it a few weekends ago.
I was somewhat apprehensive in starting this kit because i had not done a build in quite some time. Though, after cutting off a few pieces from the sprue and doing some painting, i was able to shake off the rust.
I have not done much more then what has been photoed here. I have managed to put two coats of paint on the pieces shown and have applied some of the decals.
For painting, i am using a brush. It’s a bit of a challenge to cover a large area with a brush, but you just have to plan ahead.
I hope to get more done this weekend, but i am not in any real hurry. This Jordan F1 car will be a great addition to my collection.
Thanks for looking.